Turtle power Turtle power

Maybe not enjoyed by some but I like.

OK. The randomness and the images might be sub par but this is actually entertaining. At least to a guy from the 80's this was funny. Maybe too random for some but I thought this was funny.

Y2k4ever responds:

amen

RAGEK RAGEK

Very cool!

The animation is REALLY good. I saw the style and thought it would be OK but the animation really made it worth while. Keep it up. ^^

Hulalaoo responds:

Thanks :D

Slappy Does Drugz Slappy Does Drugz

Interesting animation.

Short, simple, and too the point. Not to mention this does have an good mixed message. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it's like a PSA but at the same time amusing and not forcing a message down the throats of the viewers. Great Job.

tehslaphappy responds:

LOL, yeah, you're reading too much into it.

haha.

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

Had a hard time rating this.. but...

It was random, fucked up, and makes me wonder WHY I even remotely liked this, but I have to say that even now I am laughing and try to stop myself at the same time because this was so hilariously wrong! At first, I wasn't too sure about this one because of the drawing style. Then when I say the animation I was satisfied. Then the humor set it and I was shocked. I almost wanted to blam this but... I just can't. From a creative criticism, the animation was good. Maybe not the style but the animation make up for it. However, your humor some how works for me. Maybe it's because I am open to twisted humor a little but it wasn't a complete barrage of retarded jokes. It was one over the top gag after another. Plus, I think when you consider the fact that this shocks you first then you just laugh after it's done makes it a short that you can't just say didn't have some substance.

Overall, not totally my type of humor, but you won me over with good animation and fucked up randomness.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

DAMN!!!

Wonderful set of joke and the ending. Dark but funny. Great job.

Pickle Spin Pickle Spin

Simple, a little pintless, but good

I'm rating this in terms of animation. This is good. Maybe pointless but it is amusing and the animation is digitally traditional. Good job.

CornDog Express Trailer CornDog Express Trailer

Cool trailer!

This looks cooky and weird. My kind of series. Can't wait to see it.

tacobuttfish responds:

Great! We'll see you back when it launches in August then!

-Taco Buttfish.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Great!

OMG! This was damn funny!!

HamsterJam Preview HamsterJam Preview

Awesome preview!

I so want to see this series! Great animation and voice acting. Can't wait to see episode one.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Nice work!

A little dry in parts but overall that was really good. Especially when you made the hero a douche bag. Hope you do another one of these on another franchise.

doctormario responds:

God of War is what I've been kicking around. There's more competition for that title, but the jokes can be so much more disgusting. :)

Thanks