-ganon95- Thunderhorse -ganon95- Thunderhorse

Not a bad rendition.

I like the twist you gave it. Very cool.

Not to sound like I'm being picky or complain though, but you really should have given credit to William Street and the players of DethKlok since technically it is their song your using for this remix/ rendition. Just wanted to say.

Other than that, good job.

ganon95 responds:

well...even if i wanted to i couldn't cuz i can't edit it

Gobble Gobble

COOL!

Quite Danny Elfman-ish. Almost reminds me of a piece that could have been in Corpse Bride.

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

Weird and cool!

This is a neat piece. Kinda weird but lovely. It almost reminds me of a Danny Elfman piece. Keep it up.

Super Kirbo World Super Kirbo World

Silly and cool

There's parts that could have been improved but over all this is just a silly piece and I like it. Not to shabby.

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

Freakin' awesome!

Your right, everything is in here. Your atmosphere and the added instruments and beats make this kick ass. Keep it up.

Nintendo Disco Nintendo Disco

Not too shabby.

Flows well and has some memorable tunes form both Nintendo and Game Boy. I kinda wish you did a little more with speed and beats but over all great job.

Batman NES - Stage 1 remix Batman NES - Stage 1 remix

OMG! Better than the NES version.

I love what you did with this. Great instruments and beats. Sweet job. Keep it up.

Ventures Ventures

Wonderful sound.

This reminds me so much of something from a video game, like Monkey Island or Elder scrolls. Very nice almost pirate feel. The only thing I had a problem with is that the song ends so abruptly. However, this doesn't kill the song. Very well done.

Dishwasher Dishwasher

Niceness!

Like another song I reviewed by you, it is a little repetitive. However, I know with this type of music you kinda have to be. With this piece you switch it up a little better and it makes it a nice ride as you listen. The beats are boss and the sound it quite cool. Keep it up.

ninjadub responds:

Thanks a bunch. Have a cookie. You know what, have a bucket full of cookies :)

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

This is GREAT!

This cracked me up! Not to mention it does have a good sound. Great job.