All 11 art Reviews

TegakiE Fennec TegakiE Fennec

Cute! ^^

That is AWESOME! The colors are just beautiful and the style great. Keep it up.

bloominglove responds:

Thank you so much!!! I will! :D

Milk Cheeks Milk Cheeks

Great!

OMG! That is one FAT rabbit!! I love this not just for your use of digital but the details and the style. Cute and funny makes a great combo.

mickey mouse the executioner mickey mouse the executioner

OMG! This is so wrong but I like it.

Wow... damn, this is messed up but I love it for the style and the detail. Great job.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha glad you like it... but come on piglet had it comin'

kermit the mob frog kermit the mob frog

Dude! Love this.

I'm an avid Muppets fan and this is GREAT! OK. Maybe seeing Miss Piggy dead is sorta like WTF but the picture as a whole is great. Keep it up.

dommi-fresh responds:

glad to hear from a muppets fan ... i might do one with swedish chef sometime.
anyway sorry bout miss piggy.

Lane Lane

Nice style and design

I really like this pic. Awesome use of traditional media and materials. Great job.

noncannonfirworks responds:

thanks! ima tradisionalist at heart :P

Red XII Red XII

NICE!

Awesome pic! I really like the pose because that is a hard thing to do with such a character. Kudos to you!

Handle with care... Handle with care...

Cute!

Nice style and subject matter. Simple yet it makes its point and gets you to smile a little.

Okami Okami

Not bad. But proportions are off.

This is good when you look at the head. I really like how your head looks. The rest, and don't shoot the messenger, but as I look down I get confused on if this character is standing on all fours, up on two legs, or if you tried to go anthropomorphic. Other than that this is good. Keep it up.

Sethdd responds:

Im sure if i had drawn the background too it, it would make more sense... it is supposed to be at kind of an upwards looking angle... but thanks for the critism =D

HolyMane HolyMane

Sweet!

This is awesome! I really like the pose and the detail. Great job!

HolyMane responds:

thanks xD

Star Fox Star Fox

Nice!

Quite cool how you took the pixel image and did a digital drawing. However, I do have to be critical nerd here and point out, if my memory serves me right, that the gray areas on Fox's calves are actually metal platting (or something), not fur. However, I'm not complaining. This is cool. Kudos to you!