Turtle power Turtle power

Maybe not enjoyed by some but I like.

OK. The randomness and the images might be sub par but this is actually entertaining. At least to a guy from the 80's this was funny. Maybe too random for some but I thought this was funny.

Y2k4ever responds:

amen

RAGEK RAGEK

Very cool!

The animation is REALLY good. I saw the style and thought it would be OK but the animation really made it worth while. Keep it up. ^^

Hulalaoo responds:

Thanks :D

Slappy Does Drugz Slappy Does Drugz

Interesting animation.

Short, simple, and too the point. Not to mention this does have an good mixed message. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it's like a PSA but at the same time amusing and not forcing a message down the throats of the viewers. Great Job.

tehslaphappy responds:

LOL, yeah, you're reading too much into it.

haha.

Poppaball Poppaball

ANOTHER click to pop game! Really?

I'm only giving a five on this because of how the game looks and plays. The visuals are nice but the clicking I think has some bugs. Sometimes I can click on a balloon and it won't pop. The overall challenge is good. However, this type of game is getting OLD. I don't know how many times I've seen these kind of games popping all over the place. Plus, it gets boring too damn fast.

Good game, overly used premise.

The Fixator The Fixator

It's OK. Needs some tweaking

I had no clue what I was to do a first. I still am not sure if I figured it out. I did finally see where you mention in the comments that 'Other Stuff' is where the help is. Coming from experience with making forms, you need to make the help easier to access. Having a link that says 'Other Stuff' could mean anything to anyone. What you need to do is rethink your menu screen so that you have enough room to put all the important stuff. Even if you have players click 'Play Game' to get to thinks like the music, difficulty, etc. Same goes with the shop. You need to have that out on the menu screen or other wise if folks don't read your author comment they won't know.

As far as the game play, I find it challenging. Maybe too challenging, if not slightly irritating. OK. Maybe Irritating is too strong of a word but this game does get frustrating fast. I'm not too sure how you could solve that. Maybe add more blocks at a time or something.

Other than that, not bad. I hope you don't find my review too picky but I see where you really wanted honest reviews so I wanted to give it to you.

Bomber109 responds:

I trust in my players that if they don't read my comments, they are simply not intelligent enough to play. Plus, the game should be obvious. The boxes light up and... you move your mouse over them! its complicated lol.

I don't see how the gameplay is too challenging. If it is for you, simply put it on easy.

rich vs poor rich vs poor

Kinda don't totally understand premis.

I understand what your to do... but your strategy game play is a little confusing, if not hard. Plus, I really don't understand why it's called Rich VS. Poor. I think if you explained that in the author comments or in a flash opener for the game that would add more appeal. Plus, I think if your fine toothed your game play and added more options I think it would add a little more challenge to it and make it seem less two dimensional.

Overall, not to shabby.

-ganon95- Thunderhorse -ganon95- Thunderhorse

Not a bad rendition.

I like the twist you gave it. Very cool.

Not to sound like I'm being picky or complain though, but you really should have given credit to William Street and the players of DethKlok since technically it is their song your using for this remix/ rendition. Just wanted to say.

Other than that, good job.

ganon95 responds:

well...even if i wanted to i couldn't cuz i can't edit it

Gobble Gobble

COOL!

Quite Danny Elfman-ish. Almost reminds me of a piece that could have been in Corpse Bride.

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

Weird and cool!

This is a neat piece. Kinda weird but lovely. It almost reminds me of a Danny Elfman piece. Keep it up.

TegakiE Fennec TegakiE Fennec

Cute! ^^

That is AWESOME! The colors are just beautiful and the style great. Keep it up.

bloominglove responds:

Thank you so much!!! I will! :D

Milk Cheeks Milk Cheeks

Great!

OMG! That is one FAT rabbit!! I love this not just for your use of digital but the details and the style. Cute and funny makes a great combo.

mickey mouse the executioner mickey mouse the executioner

OMG! This is so wrong but I like it.

Wow... damn, this is messed up but I love it for the style and the detail. Great job.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha glad you like it... but come on piglet had it comin'